Thursday, August 06, 2009
And so they say, with each goodbye we bid, we say hello to something new. So when my maid went back to her kampong on Saturday, I bid farewell to her, and now I say hello to my new title as the domestic helper in the house. -_-
And since I hardly go to school, I'm literally like a housewife. Taking care of Matin and doing housework. It's not the housework that I loathe much, it's the feeling as though I'm already 40, being a housewife that sucks. Which is why I bring Matin out everyday. And then people think I'm a young mother with a lovechild. But oh well. Better than nothing. It actually is quite fun, going on a date with him. To the library. Hahaha.
Thank goodness I have school tomorrow, and 2 tuition sessions, and Fattah is booking out. Triple joy. =D
Speaking of which, he has been really sweet, after finding out that I have to be referred to a neurologist, due to the random pain that occurs. It goes from my neck, to my head down to my eye. And it feels as though the ocular pressure is so high, my eye is about to pop out. Doesn't last long, but as long as it does, it's a real discomfort. =/
Although I highly doubt it's anything serious, but he kinda freaked out at how "serious" it seemed, considering that I have to visit a neurologist.
He's been calling me constantly, especially the next morning after he found out, constantly telling me, "anything update me please", asking me if I've had any headaches, even calling me 3x in the morning. =)
And I finally put a check in the checklist of being an NS man's gf by sending him off to book in. Hahaha. After like, 4 weeks. Hahaha. And he was so happy. Like those primary school kids whose mummies send them off.
Well, gotta check for housework to do. Domestic instincts kicking in. Toodles.
And I feel like going shoe shopping. =D
Pretty Oxfords, here I come!
Labels: hellogoodbye
X O X O; 11:37 pm